Re: New here Hello!

Wed Sep 15 13:57:35 2004

I understand what you are going through. This is only my second post. I too, was amazed at how many people have the same problems. I could go on about my problems with adhesions, but they are all the same as everyone else. The pain is horrible. My bladder is so heavy and leaks that I wear a pad every day. My bowels are a mess. I went to the ER a few weeks ago. They did nothing but dope me up. I have had blood in my urine for six weeks now. The dr said there is some, but not enough. Not enough? How much is enough? How long is it then enough? It is heartbreaking. This can destroy your life.

I have a great job. I work as a corporate analyst with a large bank. I have been there since I was 21. I have missed more days in the last year then ever. I write this today from home as I did not go to work. I have a four year old son and he is being cheated. I understand so completely when you said your daughter does not know who you are. I am a very outgoing and loving person. I have a great sense of humor and love to make people laugh. It is hard to be that person now. I had to leave my apartment, put all my things in storage to move back in with my parents. I am grateful to have them.

I am 28 years old and feel as if the adhesions have taken my life. I try not to be bitter, this will make you bitter.

It is hard for someone who is not in this type of pain to understand. You cannot do simple things. You cannot sleep. You cannot be intimate. You wear a pad every day and pray this day you will not have another accident. We all feel this way. We are all scared and tired. Going to the bathroom is pure agony. I thank God for my family, that they are so supportive. I thank God for who I am, I am strong, but I am tired.

If it helps just one person to know, you are not alone. I am not alone. If anyone would like to talk or needs an ear, I will be there. You can email or IM me at the same address. This is a living nightmare. God bless and take care.

--
Colleen
Jacksonville, FL

At Thu, 9 Sep 2004, Bmaugeri wrote: > >Good Morning! >Im so surprised to find so many suffering my same syptms. Exactly the >same. I thought I had adhesions and IBS or Chrones not that the >Adhesions could be causing the Bowel syptoms. > >My story is long, I had 5 csetions followed by a hysteectomy for pain. >When the Dr came in after my surgery she told me my right fallopian tube >had grown to the sixe of an italian susage. ( I had it removed) so it >had swollen very much for what was left of it. They left me one overay, >but said I had many adhesions, and Endo, the kind that keeps growing no >matter what they do.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: