1 year after surgery

Wed Sep 8 10:08:40 2004

This is a further reply to a message (below) that I received in March. I was questioned on how I knew my wife was free from adhesions after her surgery in July of 2003. The person commented that she did not feel the adhesions during her pregnancy. To update, my wife who was found pregnant of 3 months the day before her surgery in Germany now has a 6 month old beatiful baby. I beleive my daughter is here today because we used the gasless procedure for the laproscopy. My wife has not felt a hint of pain in over a year. Prior to the surgery, she had dealt with adhesions for a few years and was basically incapacitated. After failed surgery and refomation in 4 months, I opted to do surgery in Germany with Spraygel. SO far, results are excellent. Feel free to contact me if you want to know more.

mahi007@yahoo.com

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Janine Love Sent: Wednesday, March 24, 2004 4:16 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: First baby after Gasless-Laparoscopic for adhesions Hi Craig;

Congratulations on the baby!! Sure glad to hear that it's healthy. A couple questions for you...1) Did your wife have natural child birth or a c-section? 2) How do you know she is adhesion free?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: