I think this pain is familiar!

Wed Sep 8 10:07:22 2004

Hello, I just found this message board and wanted to join the discussions. I had a c-section in 2001 and had been having lower left quadrant abdominal pain when coughing, turning over in bed, stretching, etc... it felt like there was a catch and I couldn't stretch completely (very painful). Anyway, I had another c-section this last April and the doc said there was a lot of scars and adhesions on the left side and that my bladder was way up and to the left and stuck and the c-section took a long time so he could fix all that. This c-section was much more painful recovery-wise after I got home than the last because of this (and because I had a 2 1/2yo to take care of too I guess). But, I asked if this would happen again and he said it shouldn't....fine, well, 4months later and today I'm having that familiar lower left quad pain that feels tight like I can't stretch and I'm worried I'm getting adhered again. I almost don't want more children just because of this, otherwise I'd have a bunch! I guess I should call my OB, but I doubt he can do anything.

--
Jessica

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: