Adhesions

Tue Sep 7 22:29:50 2004

I am totally shocked to find I am not alone in this adhesion matter.I have delt with this problem for so long that I almost felt that way.After having a hysterectomy I developed abdominal adhesions.Needless to say they had to be removed then once again,then even once again.I am so tired of these things I could scream.I have epilepsy which limits me from taking pain meds that will help with the pelvic pain, (meds trigure seizures).I just had adhesions removed last year from the upper portion of my abdomin leaving several in the lower abdominal area which have been a total night mare for me.It is to the point I don't leave home very often from the pain,inability to move around very well and I never know from one day to the next if it's gonna be a good day or a bad day.Also have a lot of bowel problems with the adhesions which at times stomach cramping hits so suddenely and is so severe that i almost pass out then follwed by a severe case of diahrea.I am talking to my doctor today about the next surgery.At this point I wonder if my life will ever be normal again.So sorry to hear there are so many more of you that are going through the same thing.

--
Carol

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: