bladder problems

Tue Sep 7 12:19:08 2004

Hi to everyone. I haven't been here for a while. I have a problem. I searched the archives, and I didn't see what my problem is. So here is my post. I am getting up many times in the middle of the night. I sit on the toilet because I think I have to pee. Well, nothing comes out. It feels like I need to go, but I don't go. I have had no incontinence. Most times I will go after a while. I know a lot about bladder's and UTI's from my son. I don't have a UTI at this time. What I want to know is, can adhesions cause bladders to do this? My ob that I travel 600 miles to see, told me to "never have anyone open me up again" because of the adhesions. Take care all, but if you know what can help me, let me know Thanks and love to all Kristie aka Extrafeetmom

(my son was born with "exstrophy of the bladder". I told a very stupid doctor once, Travis had Exstrophy. The stupid doctor got a suprised look on his face and he said---how many? I said how many what? The doctor said....how many feet was your son born with?, I said WHAT? And dumb doc said, "How many feet was your son born with? (exstrophy means the baby is born with the bladder was born "Inside-out, on the out side of the body). He is 29, has a family and is continent.

--
Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: