Bowel Surgery

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Sep 6 22:01:42 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Tuesday, August 03, 2004 1:08 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: FW: Bowel Surgery

Carolyn, I have had multiple surgeries in the last 20 yrs. My last surgery was 1 1/2 yrs ago. The adhesions had cause a blockage in my bowels and I ended up having surgery for it. Unfortunately I had a surgeon who nicked a main artery in my abdomen and never let anyone know what he had done.

I ended up in ICU with 4 units of blood loss. Needless to say, I didn't have the finances to sue him. Attorneys told me it would be futile. So I have tried my hardest to stay away from surgery as long as possible.

My suggestion would be to seek a reputable surgeon who has had years of expeirence dealing with adhesions. There is a website you can go to : http://www.adlap.com.

These doctors are specalist in the field of adhesions and know a great deal on how to deal with it. I hope this helps you, Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: