delayed message board postings

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Sep 6 21:56:22 2004

Dear Readers, We will be getting caught up on messages that have come through over the next couple of days. A short vacation turned into extra time away due to a family member having heart surgery.

As many messages as possible will be sent through in the order they arrived. Keep in mind, some messages could be out of sequence due to the problems we are experiencing with messages coming back that I've posted to the Board. This is due in part to my ISP not allowing me to send too many messages at one time, my own virus software blocking messages from going out AND the filters our host server has implemented to help keep out as much of the junk mail as possible.

......sometimes it just doesn't work (sigh).

So...I'd like to ask if you could please be sure not to forward any of the following types of messages as they will not be posted if they are not deleted by our server upon arrival: jokes/stories that were sent to you because you were on a multiple distribution list; greeting card links; photos or attachments of any kind (we can provide you a different email address to send these to); marketing messages; messages that talk about virus emails or threats; or messages with backgrounds that are colored/designed.

We appreciate your continued patience.

Thank you.

Tracy Joslin IAS Administrator

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: