Muscle/nerve damage

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Jul 12 08:30:48 2004

Sender: "Tammy Taber" Subject: RE: Muscle/nerve damage

First off, my regards to you and your mother, if it's not too much to ask, when did your mother start suffering from adhesions? and do you know what was the original cause? I have suffered all sorts of weird stuff due to adhesions. A couple of years ago my stomach muscles quit working and my stomach wouldn't pump, it was awful, so awful, I was in pain and constantly vomiting, the effect also killed my gallbladder which had to be removed as it was very sick, working at 2% which is unheard of usually the lowest is like 15% and that is cause to remove the gallbladder, but the reading they got on mine prior to taking it out was 2%. I was still very sick after the gallbladder came out and I think that is when they determined that my stomach muscles wern't working and my stomach wasn't pumping into the small intestine. I just keep vomiting, my stomach wouldn't even hold the stomach acids that it was suppose to hold for aid in digestion. So you are wondering what did they do about it?

Well the doctors put me on a drug, medication, called Metoclopramide you might be able to find info on the net about this med and if it might help your mother, the purpose I take it is to remind the 'digestive' muscles to work and to get the stomach to start pumping into the intestinal track, I don't know if it keeps working it to the intestines and all the way through the rectum but it feels like that is how it works for me. I hope something works for your mom, I know how it is to feel like crap because your full of it, literally. Is she feeling any nausea? The Metoclopramide works for that too. Aside from that I can only suggest prayer. God Bless and Best Wishes to You and Yours, Tammy Taber

>Subject: Muscle/nerve damage
>Date: Fri, 9 Jul 2004 22:41:44 -0500
>Sender: bea.selwood@paradise.net.nz (Bea Selwood)
>Subject: Muscle/nerve damage
>
>My poor mother has suffered for decades with bowel problems, all put
>down to adhesions.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: