New here. Need your help

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Jul 11 15:35:02 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of SUSAN GARDNER Sent: Saturday, July 10, 2004 7:07 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: New here. Need your help

Adhesions can only be diagnosed and treated with laproscopic surgery. Doing the lap can indeed cause the adhesions. Colonoscopy cannot diagnose adhesions, but I am sure your gastro doctor was making an educated guess at why she couldn't get her scope through your colon. I would definitely try for a second opinion. From: SkipAlot@nycap.rr.com (Teresa) Subject: New here. Need your help

Hi. I've looked through the archives and can't find anyone with a similar situation. I'm hoping you can help.

I started having right-sided pelvic pain in mid-March. Sometimes the pain is sharp and shooting, sometimes it's just a twinge and sometimes it's a constant deep ache. Over time, I've also developed pain near my navel, in both hips and on the left side of my pelvis, however, 90% of the pain is still on the right side. I had a colonoscopy in May and the doctor's report stated "SEVERE pelvic adhesions".

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: