doc in St. Louis

From: Randy (
Sun Jun 6 19:07:15 2004

Can anyone direct me to a doctor in St. Louis that treats adhesions? Have had gastric bypass 3 years ago. Surgery for small bowel strangulation in Jan 04. Adhesions causing partial blockage already & pain is becoming unmanageable. Need help quick. Thanks.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: