Re: Tired of Pain

Mon May 10 00:31:53 2004

Hi Dee,

Thank you for your response. I saw another pain doctor last week that my surgeon wanted me to see to try one more thing before doing another surgery. He prescribed 3 new medications. I tried them for a few days but all they did was make me so out of it that I couldn't function. I am scheduled to have surgery on the 14th to remove adhesions and to replace the mesh from the hernia repair. I am not looking forward to this at all. I just hope this is the last time. My Dr. is trying to be so careful to do everything BUT surgery. I am in such misery that I have to try this one more time. This will be the 2nd surgery for adhesions. The first two were for the appendix rupture and the hernia. I am trying to trust God that this will take care of it. But the more I read about the perotinitis, the more I see that alone causes massive adhesions due to the damage it does. I never had any problems and had 3 c-sections. So, I think this all is from the damage of the perotinitis. I can only hope and trust that there is an end to this. Thank you for your caring and support. It really does help to be able to talk to people who understand what you are going thru.

--
Pam

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: