Re: Who Do I See

From: Judy Kemp (
Tue May 4 21:43:08 2004

Personal opinion here - I would not choose either of these based on being a "gyn" or a "general surgeon". I'd recommend getting an "adhesionolysis specialist/surgeon" regardless of what specific specialty their diploma is. It is the training and experience (daily hopefully!) in doing YOUR kind of surgery. This is NOT as straight forward as a hysterectomy, or as an appendectomy or gall bladder removal. Takes someone who is meticulous and takes ALL the time they need when inside your tummy, and who is very experienced in removing these things in such a way as to favor them NOT coming back.

Reading alot from the board is a great way to gather thoughts. Good luck, Judy

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: