Re: Who Do I See

Mon May 3 08:13:59 2004

My suggestion would be to see a surgeon who specializes in adhesions. There is a website you can go on These doctors specialize in adhesions and understand what patients go thru. I wish you the best of luck! Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: