From: International Adhesions Society (
Mon May 3 08:02:54 2004

-----Original Message----- From: []On Behalf Of Sent: Friday, April 30, 2004 6:56 AM To: Subject: Re: question

My advice to you is to go to this website where professional doctors who specialized in adhesions can help you- These doctors are very experienced in what they do and understand totally what you are going thru. I would give them a try first. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: