Not knowing what to do.

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Apr 29 22:44:33 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of jlrealtor@sbcglobal.net Sent: Monday, April 19, 2004 6:51 AM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Not knowing what to do.

You can also get adhesions from ovarian cysts (that you may not have known that you had) or trauma to the abdomen even when young.

>----- Original Message -----
From: International Adhesions SocietyTo: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, April 18, 2004 10:48 PM Subject: Not knowing what to do. From: tammie607@hotmail.com tammie607@hotmail.com Subject: Not knowing what to do.

I don't know if anyone outthere can help but I am hoping. I was diagnosed with adhesions over ten years ago, I have had numeruos lapriscopic surgeries to remove them and now my gyno is recommending removing my ovaries in fact surgery had been scheduled when I discovered I was pregnant. What I don't know and have never really been told is why I have adhesions, I know that they can be the result of an infection or std but I have never had either.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: