From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Tue Apr 13 23:05:11 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Dee1020tt@aol.com Sent: Monday, April 12, 2004 9:28 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: WHAT SHOULD I DO?

Mona, I am so sorry what is happening to you. I will pray for you and your family. My heart truly goes out to you. My suggestion would be to contact an attorney for social security disability. You can at least see what your options are and to also contact your congressman and let him be aware of this dibilitating disease we all face in this day and age.

Many of the people on this website have written to their congressman and received a tremendous response in wanting to know more. I feel this disease should be known throughout the United States and abroad.

I unfortunately don't have the luxury of applying for social securtiy disability. My primary care wanted to put me on total disability because this is effecting my ability to keep working a full 40hrs a wk. I said no. I need my medical insurance and besides , I have no place to live or go. It would be futile.So now I just manage day by day taking my pain medication to keep me going.

I hope and pray this will help you. And I will always keep you in my prayers. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: