Re: Scar Tissue

Mon Apr 12 21:38:02 2004

Mary, Sounds to me there is a definite case of medical negligence on the doctor's part. I would try and seek a wound specialist in your area. You may want to ask your primary care doctor for a referral. Then I would seek an attorney about suing your surgeon who was negligent in your care. Just some advice. Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: