Found a really good doc!

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Mon Apr 12 21:30:45 2004

-----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Tammy Taber Sent: Sunday, April 11, 2004 3:28 PM To: tracy.joslin@adhesions.org Subject: Re: Found a really good doc!

That's really wonderful, I am so happy that you were able to find someone to help you. Let us know how it works out and if he gives you any good advice please be sure to share it with us as others may benefit if you are able to find something that works well for you. Take Care Pain Free Hugs and Best Wishes Tammy Lynn Taber

> ----- Original Message -----
From: International Adhesions Society Sent: Friday, April 09, 2004 10:37 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Found a really good doc!

Sender: deb341988@aol.com (Deb) Subject: Found a really good doc!

I have been working with Doc from well gonna be from Florida and let me tell you all I think that hes one of the best I have talked to yet. He has called me here at home to check on me and he had his office call me today to check on me and I havent even meet this doc yet. So if you are looking for a good doctor he is the best in my book. I have never had a doctor be so nice. So if you need a good doc I think that hes the best and hes going to help me.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: