Why can't we just find out who the best are?

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Fri Feb 27 07:03:28 2004

From: KSent: Thursday, February 26, 2004 4:44 PM Subject: Re: Why can't we just find out who the best are?

Kristie,

Could you please send me the list of doctors (urologists) from Virginia that you were speaking about in an earlier post? It would be most greatly appreciated.

Karla

Subject: Why can't we just find out who the best are?

Hi. As I have said before, I have a son who has had 33 surgeries.

I can tell you ( or could at the time) who the best peds uroligist were in the nation. I did my research. And there were only 50 ped uro's in the world at the time.

Why is it, with so many of us, that we can't find and post like the best 5 doctor's there are. I have done my homework and have found the top 5 I would like to contact. I have seen one. But how do I know they are the best?

Isn't there a USA Guru of some sort that has more luck than anyone else? I just find this so hard to do a "YES/NO YES/NO" with doctors.

Maybe I am not making any sense.....but to my mind I am. Kristie

--
Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie

Karla http://www.pathwaystohope.org/ardnewssplash.html **Soaring with my angel**

Subject: Anemia, adhesions, and low grade infection?

I am writing with a question regarding my mom. She's 67 and has had trouble with adhesions most of her life. I know she's had some surgery to have some of them clipped and cut. For the past few years she's battled occassional anemia. They have done tests and can never seem to find a reason for this. Now she has it again and is also showing a sign of low grade infection in her urine sample and her right side hurts so bad now that she can hardly sleep at night because if she moves, it wakes her up and is excruciating in pain.

Can adhesions cause anemia? She did have two bowel movements that were dark with what she assumes was blood loss; however, other than that, everything else in her bowel habits is and has been totally normal and regular. The pain in her right side hurts all the time but seems worse under stress. I scoured the board here looking for an anemia connection and did read a few things but wondered if I might get some answers doing a post instead. Thanks a lot.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: