meds

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Feb 7 19:17:07 2004

From: Jeanne AughenbaughSent: Saturday, February 07, 2004 9:17 AM Subject: meds

Im not sure how apporpriate this is, but Im going to ask anyway. Yesterday I had to go see my doctor because for the last three weeks I have had to call for pain med. and my doctor finally would not renew until he saw me (I already had an appointment for the following week). His concern is alway that they cause constipation, which I already no and make sure I have a bm before I take them everyday.

Sometimes I need a lax sometimes I dont. Even with the Darvocet I still have some pain nothing I cant live with. I feel at least I can get the majority of my housework done. Does anyone have any suggestions or alternative pain meds that have worked for them.

Also this discussion about disability is frustrating to me. Before I found this web site I was considering working outside the home since housework aniolates me. Vaccuming is out of the question. So my thoughts went to working, how crazy that thought was. I am so unreliable its not funny. I tried coaching a softball team (little girls) last year and was unable to, although I am still involved coaching is out of the question and I hate it. I hate excercise and love to play. So I have no income, my husband does, and I cant follow through on my job, which is the house and kids. That was always our agreement which was fine until now. Any advice.

Jeanne

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: