Thanks Chris

Fri Feb 6 17:04:43 2004

Boy did you nail it. The Dr. did mention to me that nerves were around the area of surgery when I mentioned to him that the only problem I was having was my leg and arm. But he also did not seem concerned about it either. Did you tell your Dr. that performed the surgery? What was his/her reaction? and is there anything that they can do or, like you did wait it out and one day say Hey, my leg is back. My Dr. knew that I was a I call retired litigation paralegal, I got out of it because I don't beleive in the new crave of lawsuits, he was nervous I was going to sue him over me not taking hormone therapy after the removal of my ovaries and tubes. I told him I was not afraid of mentapause and it is a natural thing that women go through. I will not sue him if I have hot flashes and stuff. I made the choice to go through it naturally and I will not go on hormone therapy. But anywase I can't thank you enough for replying to myy message, I'm like most women who think Ah people think I'm nuts or its all in my head and there is a real reason maybe for this. I just went through that before my surgery 3 weeks ago with the pain that I had and I had the same surgery as you endo and adhesions. Isn't it awful when the Dr. comes back and tells you that hey now I see why you were in pain and you kind of feel relieved that something was really there. Well, enough babling thanks again, and I really do appreciate your response.

--
Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: