Just had my appointment with Dr. Reich

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Thu Jan 29 19:12:34 2004

Sent: Sunday, January 25, 2004 4:36 PM To: Forum (E-mail) Sender: anonymous@yahoo.com (Chris) Subject: Just had my appointment with Dr. Reich

Hi everyone, First of all, I really want to thank everyone who responded to my question asking if there was anyone out there who has been adhesion free for over two years. I didn't expect so many replies. I just had my appointment with Dr. Reich in New York on Friday. He was so nice. He immediately found a huge nodual of endometriosis which was very painful. He totally acknowledged all my pain and suffering and problems with digestion from the adhesions. He never looked at me like I was crazy, or tried to push me off on another doctor. He said he could help me. And for more exciting news, he told me that I could have my surgery in one of three places, New York, Pennsylvania, or the Cayman Islands! He said that he is doing a study in the Cayman Islands using Spray-Gel! He said that he has always thought that his way was the best way, but he is really impressed with the results of the spray gel. It's not approved in the U.S. yet by the FDA but they have been using it for a while in the U.K., Germany, and some other places. Now he is able to use it in the Cayman Islands which is much closer than Germany, where he has used it before. He said that he went back in for a "look-see" on his last patient who had LOTS of adhesions and there was absolutely no adhesions re-forming. It's funny, after all the research I did I found that Dr. Reich and the Spray-Gel were the most interesting as far as curing this disease, and now it looks like I may get both! I'll keep you all posted on how things go.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: