STARTING TO GET REALLY DOWN - HELP.

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sun Jan 25 15:42:46 2004

From: Sheila WymerSubject: Re: STARTING TO GET REALLY DOWN - HELP.

I'm sorry your feeling so bad and I do know how you feel. I can't write much as I have a broken foot and have to get it elavated above my heart again but I just wanted to respond. Your not alone and again, I'm sorry you feel so bad. Try to take care and I hope you get some relief and help. Sincerely, Sheila From: sam@schaney.fsbusiness.co.uk (sam) Subject: STARTING TO GET REALLY DOWN - HELP.

Hi all, I have ovarian cyst and adhesions between colon and stomach wall. I have had severe constipation for 2 years, tried absolutely everything, nothing works. The most successful has been colonic irrigation, but that doesn't last long before I get all bunged up again.

Anyway I am going in to hospital for laparascopy and hysteroscopy in March.

I have been taking laxatives every day otherwise I can't go to the toilet, lately even they are not working. I am so distended and today was in bad pain. I am loathe to go to casualty because I know they will send me home with either some Picolax or enema. The surgeon told me unless I was being sick it was not an emergency. I am a single working parent and to have to cope with this is really draining me. I look 8 months pregnant today and it is awful. Two mouthfuls of food and I feel sick, does anyone understand how I feel. Just need some support. Thanks all.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: