adhesions and not getting any one to hear me

Sat Jan 17 08:08:43 2004

i am 43 years old and worked in road const for over 17 years. i have had 10 surgies over the last 12 years and i know i am due for another one. here the catch i tried to get on ssi for over 4 years and got turned down ever step of the way.on my last appeal my lawer failed to to let me know that he let the 30 days i had run out i could not do it my self.i can not belive i am talking to someone that adhesions are real. the only time i could get help me was i so bad they had to.i have been told i do not know what i am talking about they say i am the doctor and you just need to belive me because there is no way you are that sick or that i was in pain.i had back surgey in 1980 and in 86.i rasied my 2 girls by my self and i never gave up.but some times its more than i can deal with.i have always worked outside .i put ever thing i had in a store so i could start slowing down.on may 9 2002 my 21 tear daughter had made a run to a green house for mothers day and on the way back a 80 year old man rear ended me and in less than 2 years i have had 2 more back surgies and have been told that the adhesions are now taking over in my back also and was told in a matter of time it will keep me down. some times i wonder whats the use. i have lost everthing i have worked for i lost my store'i lost being able to play with 6year old granson and all i hear is sorry nothing can be done.i live with pain 24-7 and after it will drive you crazy.i have been on the pain meds so that they do not help anymore.i do not have insurance and if i did go and get insurance they would not cover any before i got on it.i am about 125000 in med bills.so what am i going to do?sorry for the lond letter i just can not belive i am talking to some that will not tell me i am crazy and learn to deal with it.thank you for reading my letter. terri schmitz

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: