Re: missing posts

Tue Dec 30 22:26:07 2003

many forums are "acting up" this past few weeks... I was thinking sun spots! happy holidays!

--
SueR in Ohio

>----- Original Message ----- From: "Tracy [IAS Administrator]" <tracy.joslin@adhesions.org> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Sent: Monday, December 29, 2003 7:22 PM Subject: missing posts

> If you have sent a post through in the past week - some of them are not > getting through to the IAS message board even though they were approved > and forwarded on. I keep getting return messages that says my IP > address is blocked and that I'm creating "spam" ...YIKES!! my own > message board won't let me post!! > > We are checking into the problem; in the meantime I'll keep trying to > get messages through. My apologies in advance if you happen to see a > couple duplicates or a message that is a few days delayed. > > Thank you for your patience :) > > -- > Tracy Joslin > IAS Administrator > tracy.joslin@adhesions.org > > Neither the IAS, Synechion, Dr. Wiseman or any other representative offers > medical advice. Always consult a qualified medical professional. >

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: