Re: gas pain

Sat Dec 20 13:09:14 2003

Hi..I was trying to search for information to help me with this severe, sharp stabbing pain I have in my right side. It has been happening for months, and it seems to be getting worse and worse. I have had a c-section and my gallbladder removed, and I have been told I had ovarian systs, and I have Fibromyalgia Syndrome. So, I am so confused as to if this pain is one of those things and not something else. I feel like it could be adhesions. I do feel like sometimes it is gas, it seems to be mostly in my right side, it gets worse at night when I lay down. I get these sharp pains that make me want to scream, and they come in waves of maybe 4 or 5 times, and then they leave up. But, I have this constant aching back, and my stomach feels sore. I have had xrays and a ct scan, and an abdominal sonogram, and blood tests and urinalysis, and nothing is showing up. I am going to ask about having my tubes tied, and while they are doing that, I want them to check for adhesions. But, all of it makes me very nervous, cause there are so many possibilities as to what it is, and doctors, just want to give me medicine, and the medicine they give me, does nothing, but make me feel drugged. I want to fix it permanently. Please write to me, if anyone has experienced a similiar problem, and what -if any, relief did they get??

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: