Re: Adhesions-probably from Ovarian Cysts

Tue Nov 18 07:57:15 2003

Yes Joyce, I frequently get flank pain too, when it comes under my rib cage - feels like an "alien" inside. I truly believe part of this is from an intestinal problem, related to the adhesions. I also had a hyst, kept both ovaries, but 18 months ago had to have the right ovary removed - it was hemorraghic, and tied down with scar tissue, and could not be saved. I kept complaining of the ongoing pain, tests showed NOTHING, I was told to see a psychiatrist, blah blah blah, then low and behold, last December, i started throwing up, passed out, taken by ambulance to ER, and an emergency laparatomy was done because I had a complete bowel obstruction and internal hernias. I've had two partial obstructions since then, both have resolved themselves, but I keep a close "watch" on myself these days!

--
Jill

At Sat, 8 Nov 2003, Joyce Cleveland wrote: > >I've had 4 surgeries, the last being a hysterectomy with Ovaries removed >a little over a year ago,............. It is SO very frustrating. Does anyone else have flank pain from adhesions?

Joyce

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: