magnesium ?

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Nov 5 20:55:47 2003

From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org]On Behalf Of Sheri Johnstone Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 7:15 PM Subject: magnesium ?

I have adhesions from surgery, very painful but I see I am not alone. Anyhoo, after looking into the adhesion process in the body I have discovered a few things. After injury arachidonic acid is responsible for the inflammation and without adequate amounts of eicosapentanoic acid to regulate arachidonic acid the inflammation runs amuck.Then ya get into plasminogen, fibrin and all that other fun stuff, and then calcification takes place. Now, here's my question, magnesium prevents calcification of soft tissue, eicosapentanoic acid(epa) regulates arachidonic acid (aa)Has anyone increased their intake of magnesium and fish oil to combat adhesions? And if so what were the results? I have been on fish oil for 2 months now and am starting to feel the benefits, today am increasing my magnesium through food. oh, do adhesions hurt most when calcification takes place? Thats my guess.

sheri

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: