Re: help!

Thu Oct 16 22:41:09 2003

Lee, if anyone can help you it's Dr. Redan and his group of doctors. I'm telling you these guys are the best and they are experts. They did my surgery on Sept 19th all laproscopically-1 foot of small bowel resection, 2 inches colon removed, and my gallbladder, plus all kinds of adhesions. They are so experienced in doing these surgeries. I am still in the healing process-it's only been 3 1/2 weeks since my surgery, but I can definitely say after who knows how many surgeries, that I am on my way to a permanent recovery. When I left the Operating Room I was 100% free of adhesions. They say that it is almost never necessary to do these surgeries with a large open incision. You might have to have a hysterectomy, but I'm not a doctor. Dr. Reich did the first hysterectomy ever laproscopically. My concern for you is this fluid you said was in your abdomen. What is that all about? Have they told you? Have they done a CT Scan? Anyway, I had adhesions all over my abdomen-very extensive. Already had partial hysterectomy and then full hysterectomy before. Also had cysts on ovaries and ovary & appendix adhered to each other in previous surgeries. I also had another small bowel resection. When I had that done a couple of surgeries ago, I was feeling like you. I couldn't eat, I was burping all the time, I was bloated and I gained 3 inches in my waist in 2 months. They couldn't tell me what it was. They said I didn't have an obstruction, but when the surgeon went in, he said I was really obstructed and that the tests they do for that are not accurate. So, my suggestion is to first get a CT Scan right away to make sure it's not something else (the fluid makes me a little nervous) and then get with Dr. Redan & probably it will

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: