I think it's about time

From: International Adhesions Society (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Wed Oct 15 18:12:52 2003

Hey Lisa;

That is such great news! Thanks so much for sharing that! Wishing you the best and a pain free life, and tell those cysts to stop coming!!

Sent: Monday, October 13, 2003 7:37 PM Subject: I think it's about time Sender: lilylover5555@aol.com (Lisa)

Hello Everyone,

I 'm sure many of you know my situation, but I'm also sure there are others that don't, as I don't post here very often. I had a gasless laparoscopy 15 months ago with Dr. Kruschinski in Germany. I have had some continueing problems after that surgery, and was diagnosed as having chronic pancreatitis, NOT, then it was diverticulosis, NOT!! But I didn't know that until I finally received copies of all the tests, and there it was...no signs of either! And this from respected doctors in a famous clinic here (rated #2 in the country)It was all BS...typical of the treatment we receive here!

Anyway, I continued to have problems, and when I decided to accompany another patient to Germany for surgery, I decided while I was there I'd have the wonderful Dr. Kruschinski take another look...I was elated to find out that ALL AREAS OF PREVIOUS ADHESIOLYSIS WERE FREE AND CLEAR AND HEALTHY!!! BUT...I have had recurrent ovarian cysts, one had ruptured and caused new adhesions, which he took down easily. I should be good to go!

I wanted you all to know that if it were not for that ruptured cyst I would have been 100% ADHESION FREE, 15 months after surgery!! That is sucess! I think DR. Kruschinski has the skills, the compassion,the knowledge, and the proper tools (SprayGel and gasless laparoscopy) to finally end this vicious circle of adhesions!!! Thank God, there is HOPE!!

Lisa Graven

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: