Re: [none]

Sun Aug 10 18:47:06 2003

enjoy!

Sue <compstar@bright.net> wrote:Ohio

have to go for now, cooking dinner on the grill!

>----- Original Message -----
From: Debbie Soder To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:33 PM Subject: Re: [none]

Yes Sue. The US. And you?

Sue <compstar@bright.net> wrote: I can tell you I never had Asthma, or anybreathing trouble, then last yr. I started losing my breath climbing 2 steps, and wheezing if I did anything. I was total upset by this. I can only tell you after surgury in March I do not weeze and I have no trouble doing steps, I don;t know if they can reach the lings or not. if they reach lungs and heart, I know how I will probably die. what a shame..... they can t stop them, and to go in only makes more. so we live till we die. sorry I was in a great mood, but this is a bummer when you realize the thousainds with pain and no one to understand them.

Take Care. and let us know your tests results. Where are you in the USA?

SueR in Ohio

From: Debbie Soder To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 7:20 PM Subject: Re: [none]

Sue: Just had a total work up of tests due to not being able to breath for 3 days. Think some adhesions are way up into my abdomial cavity on right and also maybe on left. Notice when sitting up can breath, but when i recline at all I get the breathing problem--bad. Lungs wheezing, etc. I know alot of things can cause this but i'm wondering if it's due to adhesions on my diaphragm somehow pressing on lung and not allowing expansion and also if adhesions can go to lungs. Some people ay yes and some no. Dr. says there's no reason for symptoms.

Sue <compstar@bright.net> wrote: Debbie, I can tell you, My dr was adament.. I had a very HEALTHY liver. I had a large thinck adhesion wrapped around it and connecting to colon and diaphram,and liver to the omentum and the painfree time of 10 days was BLISS, but on the 10th day I felt the sameold-same-old, only about a 1/4 inch more to the center of where it was.

hope this helps.

SueR in Ohio

From: "Debbie Soder" To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" Sent: Sunday, August 10, 2003 5:46 AM Subject: [none]

> hi. Does anyone know if adhesions on the liver cause
> problems with liver function ex: enzymes etc.?
>
> The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.
>

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: