everyone who has alot of surgeries!!!

Mon Aug 4 02:52:30 2003

first of all thanks to anyone who wrote me back about the back pain and leg pain, like i said i was going to look for information about the nerves in the abdomen that could be damaged due to surgery's or due too doctor's who are carless. i found out that you have many nerves that are your abdomen that go into you leg, back and almost anywhere you can think. the nerves that are deep in your pelvis are called sacral nerves. i think eithere the doctor damaged these our adhesions are binding to the nerves and that is what is causing all the pain i have.

my next doctors appointment, i am going to bring the issue up, i know there is a surgery you can have to cut the nerves all togather, that way you cant feel nothing, better than feeling pain all the time.

i have very shy when comes to the doctors, i am going to fight back, everyone on here is help me think about this discussion. i know i havent been able to work due chronic pain in months. well thanks for reading this anyone have any comments please send message back. anna

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: