gallbladder removal

Sun Aug 3 04:45:52 2003

Once again I'm in dire need of some information. These adhesions, or so I suppose they are, are at it again. They seem to flair up from time to time. Right where my gallbladder use to be. I written here many times before about all of the (negative) tests that I've had over the years and I've had some really helpful replies but I'm still curious about about these things. 1. Does anyone habe adhesions that flair up from time to time? And if yes what causes it? 2. Do adhesions get worse as time goes on? I've had my gallbladder out for almost ten years now and they seem to get worse everytime that I have an "attack". It's as if I can feel them pull at times. They go from a mild ache to a sharp knifelike pain where my gallbladder was. Remember c.t scans, x-rays, sonograms, liver biopsy, blood tests, liver scan, upper endoscopy, colonoscopy, ecy., ect., ect. Nothing. Sound like adhesions to you guys? One doctor thought that I was nuts. Would like to hear from people with similar symptoms. David

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: