Fw: Re: NASTY EMAIL I DIDN'T SEND......

Tue Jul 29 20:17:54 2003

>----- Original Message -----
From: Karen Steward To: kathgill@gte.net Sent: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 5:36 PM Subject: Fw: Re: NASTY EMAIL I DIDN'T SEND......

Kathy,

Would you please send my response to the adhesion site below. I can't even answer to accusations, as I am assuming David Wiseman has blocked me............my previous one today had to be sent to Germany and then Michaela and Steffi passed it on to the site for me.

Please leave this text so others can see I am being blocked, however we all notice Beverly and Dawn can call a doctor a child molester and rapist and not be blocked!

Thanks,

Karen

-------Original Message-------

From: Karen Steward Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 07:18:48 PM To: adhesions@adhesions.org Subject: Re: NASTY EMAIL I DIDN'T SEND......

Krisitie,

I did no name calling and my email wasn't nasty, it was informing you; I didn't POST it----as you did, I sent it to YOU..........you need to question Dawn about the emails she is sending to everyone, many are from you to her-----"extrafeetmom" ----that is you. I have the copies if you would like what she is sending out-----I will be kind enough not to post them.

I am not the "troublemaker".......read the post from Dawn and Beverly calling Dr. Daniel Kruschinski a child molester and a rapist........those are your "troublemakers"

Karen

-------Original Message-------

From: adhesions@adhesions.org Date: Tuesday, July 29, 2003 06:31:38 PM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: NASTY EMAIL I DIDN'T SEND......

I just got a nasty email from Karen S. She says she got an email from me saying I was all involved in this DR K stuff with Dawn Rose. I DON'T know who Dawn Rose is. I have never talked to her. I am one person who come's on these boards because I hurt like hell and I need someone to talk to. I dont need anymore drama in my life. I am not ever going to be a trouble maker.. I am however worried that a sick person who was on bombobeach.com last month is here trying to make touble again. I can't continue this. I am a sick woman with issues I wanted to get help with. I need to talk to compassionate people. Not ones that will call me names like Karen did. I may just have to get out of here.... If people want to go to Germany....fine. GO!!! I think thats great. But other than saying a few months ago...I wasn't going to go and I dont' really like to talk about it, I have done nothing about Germany. I have never even emailed them. So don't put my name on stuff I didn't do..... That is dangerous and I was told the FBI would get involved in this....

Kristie

-- Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie

http://www.adhesions.org/forums/listcmds.htm .

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: