NASTY EMAIL I DIDN'T SEND......

Tue Jul 29 18:29:25 2003

I just got a nasty email from Karen S. She says she got an email from me saying I was all involved in this DR K stuff with Dawn Rose. I DON'T know who Dawn Rose is. I have never talked to her. I am one person who come's on these boards because I hurt like hell and I need someone to talk to. I dont need anymore drama in my life. I am not ever going to be a trouble maker.. I am however worried that a sick person who was on bombobeach.com last month is here trying to make touble again. I can't continue this. I am a sick woman with issues I wanted to get help with. I need to talk to compassionate people. Not ones that will call me names like Karen did. I may just have to get out of here.... If people want to go to Germany....fine. GO!!! I think thats great. But other than saying a few months ago...I wasn't going to go and I dont' really like to talk about it, I have done nothing about Germany. I have never even emailed them. So don't put my name on stuff I didn't do..... That is dangerous and I was told the FBI would get involved in this....

--
Kristie

--
Let's be good to ourselves....Kristie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: