Re: Dr. In Pennsylvania - Question

Thu Jul 10 09:03:49 2003

Debbie, Hi, my name is LInda and I am a sufferer of about 8 yrs. I have adhesions from 3 c-sections. I have had a laparoscopy done in October of 2002. Had my last baby 3-16-00 and the docs removed adhesions then, that was the first time I had every heard of this stuff. Went to the ER 5 weeks post op and the assitant surgeon the helped during the c-section came down and said I think you are addicted to narcotics, she treated me for a uterine infection but I didn't have one. She also knew that I had adhesions and should have known that they would come back.

I would like you to go to the adhesions web site and in the search box type in the name Helen Dynda, as she has done a ton of research for us. You would not believe all the info in the archives.

I am sorry to see you in this boat, I would never wish it on anyone, not even my worst enemy. I do think all of your problems are from adhesions, they wreck havoc on our bodies, and the only to tell if that is the problem is surgery, and we know that more surgeries we have the worse we get.

Please feel free to contact me anytime where I can give you more info, on a short time limit right now.

Your new friend and fellow sufferer Linda Garcia jalinkids@yahoo.com

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: