Re: Pain

Tue Jul 8 11:22:25 2003

Feel free to burden me anytime. I can relate to how depressing this all gets. I too am considering going to PA. I have also heard that Dr. Reich has helped so many of us. My current doctor is going to help me with my insurance company. It really #&^% to have to deal with all this red tape to get the help we need. You would think that the insurance companies would want us to see a doctor that could actually help. In the long run won't it save them money? I would think they would rather pay for one surgery than have us in the hospital every month. It's great that your sister is so supportive. You are very lucky to have her looking out for you. I too know what it is like trying to work 40 hours. I am down to 30 per week and with all the doctors appointments and physical therapy I sometimes don't even get the 30 hours. I hate having to worry about money all the time, on top of everything else. The bank repossessed my car on Saturday. I can't believe it. It will be paid off in 6 months, I am two months behind because I had to pay hospital bills. Hope my husband can get it back or I won't even be working my 30 hours. I remember when I was twelve and didn't have a care in the world. I couldn't wait to grow up and have a family. What was I thinking? If I knew then what I know now I would have done so much differently, except for my beautiful daughter.

Hoping you have a painfree day, your friend Deborah

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Dee1020tt@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Friday, July 04, 2003 10:01 PM Subject: Re: Pain

Dear Deborah, It has been very depressing lately because my work is offering overtime and I can't take it because of the pain I have been getting lately. It is getting worst so now I have to take demerol every night just about. I am trying my hardest not to have surgery. My sister came over yesterday and is very concerned about me. She bought me new clothes to wear to work. She wants me to draft a letter to my insurance company stating that there is hope for me in PA. His name is Dr. Reich. I e-mailed him a while back and told him of my situation. I couldn't believe it when all of a sudden I recieved an e-mail back from him stating that it would take at least 8 hrs of surgery to get rid of all of the adhesions that I have now. He and 3 of his colleages would be doing this teadious surgery, but my surgery won't cover it. So that is why my sister feels if I write to my insurance company they may approve this. My sister wants to go with me to PA if it is approved. I am at the point right now, I just don't care one way or the other. Every surgeon in the Tampa Bay area got an attitude with me about what I have and said that there is nothing they can do for me. My mother is so frustrated and her health is not good either considering she is diabetic and needs surgery herself for 2 knee replacement and a hip replacement. I care more about taking care of my mother than about myself right now. I just need more time to make enough money so that my mother doesn't have to worry. She is on a fixed income and I am trying to keep a 40hr work week , but I keep having to go home early when the pain flares up and I really hate myself for it. It's not fair to my family to burden them with this. Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: