Re: Pain

Wed Jul 9 00:18:13 2003

DEAR DEE, HOW DID YOUR TRIP TO THE DOCTOR GO TODAY? PLEASE LET ME KNOW. I' HAVE BEEN BUSY TODAY AND NOT FEELING WELL AT ALL. MY SISTER HAS TO GO FOR A COLONOSCOPY TOMORROW AND I'M GOING WITH HER. SHE'S BEEN SICK TODAY HAVING TO DRINK ALL THAT STUFF THAT MAKES YOU GO TO THE BATHROOM. MY BODY HURTS SO BAD TODAY. I HAVEN'T HAD TO HAVE A PAIN PILL IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS BUT LAST NIGHT AND TODAY I WOULD HAVE KILLED FOR ONE! I DON'T HAVE INSURANCE ANYMORE-LOST IT IN MY DIVORCE AND CAN'T WORK SO I CAN'T REALLY GO TO THE DOCTOR AND SINCE I JUST FILED BANKRUPTCY CAN'T AFFORD ANYMORE E.R. VISITS EITHER. LIFE JUST SUCKS SOMEDAYS BUT I KNOW THE LORD WILL DO WHATS BEST FOR US-EVEN THOUGH WE MAY NOT UNDERSTAND IT AT THE TIME. LET ME KNOW HOW YOU ARE AND ALSO HOW YOUR MOTHER IS DOING. FRIENDS SHERRYG -----Original Message----- From: Dee1020tt@aol.com To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Date: Monday, July 07, 2003 10:28 PM Subject: Re: Pain

Dear Sherry, It is so wonderful to hear from you. I too was married but divorced to due my husband was a cocain addict. I couldn't handle the emotional and physical abuse any more and that is when I moved in with my mother. I had no choice at the time because I just lost my job. My husband took both of my cats that I have had for years and had them put to sleep. It almost destroyed me emotionally. I not only lost both of my cats (Silver & Bandit), but he stripped me of everything I worked so hard for. My furniture and my vehicle. I had to start all over again. I have been with my mother ever since. My mother is 59 yrs old and is a brittel diabetic with congestive heart failure. My sister wrote a letter to my insurance company to approve Dr. Harry Reich to see. My own Dr finally did it. He told me there is nothing he can do any more for me. He has done everything he can do, there is nothing left. He said I should just deal with the pain for the rest of my life. What an ass. I know in my heart there is a light at the end of the tunnel and that is Dr. Reich. I created my own website : http://www.hometown.aol.com/dee1020tt/myhomepage I am asking for help to be able to see Dr.Reich. I called the toll free number that was provided and was informed that Dr. Reich doesn't deal with insurance companies, so basically I would have to come up with my own money. I was 29 yrs old when the abdominal adhesions started. It just grew worst over the yrs. I am so afraid my job is going to let me go because I have missed so much work lately due to the pain I have been having. I hope my dream comes true and I am able to see Dr. Reich. What a blessing that would be. I just have to trust my heavenly father to take care of me. God bless you and I will always keep you in my prayers. Love, Dee

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: