Re: Pain

Sat Jul 5 23:46:04 2003

HANG IN THERE! SOME DOCTORS JUST DON'T UNDERSTAND OR ARE JUST IDIOTS! MY REPORT SAID "PATIENT HAD NO CLUE TO WHAT ADHESIONS ARE OR WHAT PAIN IT CAUSES". UNTIL THEN I HAD NEVER HEARD THE WORD ADHESION SO HOW DO THEY EXPECT US TO KNOW IF THEY DON'T TELL US? I'LL KEEP YOU IN MY THOUGHTS SHERRY G -----Original Message----- From: "D & A" <ladybugs@yhti.net> To: "Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS" <adhesions@dns.obgyn.net> Date: Saturday, July 05, 2003 11:38 PM Subject: Re: Pain

Hi boy i hear what your saying i lost 63 pounds in 6 months just got out again after 3 weeks in the hospital cause i cant move bowels in 33 days .i had about 15 surgeries in the last 5 years and it does not get any better .i think now my doc thinks its cause of the pain meds i cant move but i prove it wasn't i tried it his way and all i got was night less of sleep and pain .im on oxycotin and patches and Demerol .now he is trying dilatin .he thinks cutting my meds will help but it didn't it make me only sicker in pain .while i was in the hospital i read though the notes he writes .and i seen something that i thought was so unreal .saying narcotic abuse .with out them i cant get out of bed double over in pain .what do these doctors what from us .the adhesions are so bad but he don't want to go back in to fix so we should be in pain . i don't think so .im only 36 .i don't want to suffer .i want to live and be able to go day to day with at least a bit of pain .they have used the specfilm all the time they went in and it did not work .until the good stuff from Germany come to the usa what is there to do if we cant get to Germany .i just feel so help less and thinking now my doc thinks i just want drugs that's so full of bull .but he puts me in the hospital to treat my pain its always a stay of 3 weeks or more .i just hope we can get so real help someday and be at least 75 pain free . thanks for listing alaina

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Dee1020tt@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Saturday, July 05, 2003 7:29 PM Subject: Re: Pain

Dear Sherry, I just want to thank-you so much for your understanding. I take demerol at night so that I am able to sleep without suffering in pain and during the day time I take bentyl which calms my intestines, so that I am able to tolerate working a 8 1/2 hr shift. I am very depressed because my mother is just so frustrated about my ARD. She just feels so helpless and doesn't know what to do for me anymore. My appetite lately is slowing down. It is good in a way because I need to lose 65 lbs. It is so good to know that I am not alone and that there are others out there like you who care. I hope we can become e-mail friends. I'll keep you in my prayers always. Your Friend, Dalene

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: