Re: again?

Thu Jul 3 18:33:16 2003

Jan I agree whole heart and adhesions. I rarely say a word, but read with total interest all the stories, good and bad about any dr here or Germany. I have suffered for way to long and have found a surgeon here that is very patient and understanding and is doing more research than any one I know to find answers and stop the surgery cycle, yet I will not discuss this further for fear and even threats of being disbanned from the site of SUPPORT.

All stories should be told here for this is a learning experience for all who roam here, not just for those who choose, or can afford to go out of the country for medical treatment.

God bless all who suffer and those who SUPPORT them, Robin

jan <jewelreeder@yahoo.com> wrote: It seems like everytime we have hope come to this board there are new rules that follow. I never post here but I have been a reader for a very long time. It just never fails if there is anything good Mr.Wiseman puts a stop to it. That is why so many people are gone. Cindy Shurhan is gone and she was a joy even though she said the same things. Now you will run off the ones that are trying to give hope. When I read through the new posting by Mr.Wisemna I saw very quickly that this is only about Dr. Kruschinski--the german doctor. I started saving money to go to him when I read here that people were actually being helped. Now that you have attacked this doctor I am going to go to him for sure! I cannot believe you claim this is a "support site" and tell people they can only give ONE report when they have a GOOD story to tell. How selfish and childish can you be?? You do not support people that are ill. You obviously have your own selfish motives. I can only hope enough people get together and put together a place for people to share anytime they want and as often as they want. You even tell us not to reply to your message! Well, I am replying-- I am sure you will promptly take off my "free speech" message. You need to remeber this is AMERICA..........or did you forget we have the right to free speech?

Jan

SBC Yahoo! DSL - Now only $29.95 per month!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: