again?

Thu Jul 3 15:29:41 2003

It seems like everytime we have hope come to this board there are new rules that follow. I never post here but I have been a reader for a very long time. It just never fails if there is anything good Mr.Wiseman puts a stop to it. That is why so many people are gone. Cindy Shurhan is gone and she was a joy even though she said the same things. Now you will run off the ones that are trying to give hope. When I read through the new posting by Mr.Wisemna I saw very quickly that this is only about Dr. Kruschinski--the german doctor. I started saving money to go to him when I read here that people were actually being helped. Now that you have attacked this doctor I am going to go to him for sure! I cannot believe you claim this is a "support site" and tell people they can only give ONE report when they have a GOOD story to tell. How selfish and childish can you be?? You do not support people that are ill. You obviously have your own selfish motives. I can only hope enough people get together and put together a place for people to share anytime they want and as often as they want. You even tell us not to reply to your message! Well, I am replying-- I am sure you will promptly take off my "free speech" message. You need to remeber this is AMERICA..........or did you forget we have the right to free speech?

--
Jan

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: