I also have a VERY important question can ANYONE PLEASE help???????

Tue Jul 1 23:32:15 2003

as I had mentioned in my last message, I have or at least had I'm pretty sure I still do have c-diff, from being on 3 antibiotics(levoquin twice and zythromax once)for 2 months(may-june)for a oral surgery for an oral infection plus vacomycin last year for 4 months IV in the hosital and at home fora ver bad shunt infection. now I have c-diff! its so horrible I think as I understand from the Dr's while I was in the hospital, that c-diff is some kind of infection in the bowel and intestine? I was wondering if anyone has ever had tis before, and what they did for the horrible cramping in the stomache, and awful diareiahh ( since I'm not allowed to tak any type of anti-diahreah meds)because they infection in mybowel and intestines have to get out in order for me to get better. I was just wondering if n e one has ever had c-diff, and whatthey did and how they coped? It's just SOOOOOOOOO hard, dealing with the affects of c-diff, massive adhessions that I have, and the problems I think are being caused my my vp shunt. I spent my first summer out of high scholl ( I graduated june 6, 2002) in the hospital very sick with a shunt infection, and would like to at least enjoy this summer somewhat I know with the adhesions that is gonna be hard as I cant even enjoy days from adhesion pain, nevermind a summer, but this c-diff on top of everything else I'm going thru is really hard to deal with, I feel so ill I only get off the couch to come on this site, and go to the bathroom.I'm not trying to itty myself, as I know many others hve just as many if not more problems then me, but I'm only 19 and theres only so much I can handle. Any info would help greatly. Thanks in advanced,

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: