Re: Doctors in Chicago

Mon Jun 16 20:00:26 2003

Sherry, Being adhesion free is wonderful, no matter where it comes from. I did not have the luck of finding a doctor in U.S. that left me adhesion free. If you know one, I think it would be wonderful to share that with all these suffering people, men and women. How do I know I am adhesion free, on the second look the doctor declared "no more adhesions." If I should have a trauma to the area, by a seat belt or an infection or another surgery then yes, I could have adhesions again. Currently I feel wonderful and certainly know that I no longer have the pulling, burning pain, unable to sleep, high blood pressure and bloating stomach that I had before. I am very happy for you, and wish many others the same. Love Carolyn

> ----- Original Message -----
From: Nameloc51@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Monday, June 16, 2003 7:19 PM Subject: Re: Doctors in Chicago

I don't mean to be a skeptic, but truth is, guess I am. When did you have your surgery in Germany? Is it not true that adhesions can reoccur even years later? How do you know that you are absolutely going to be adhesion free?

I had an adhesiolysis here in the U.S. in December and am still adhesion free. How do we know for sure your results will be any better than mine?

Again, don't mean this harshly in any way...just don't see how you all can know for certain that your results will be better than mine or anyone elses.

Sherry

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: