Re: adhesions/gallbladder

Fri Jun 13 10:38:44 2003

Rick, This is how I explain my illness to people that just can't get the concept. I tell them What does it feel like when you get a cut or something on a joint that bends" something like knucles, elbow or knees, I try to let them see in this sense by telling when you do cut those joints and every time you bend them, it stretches and pulls and sometimes breaks back open, they always say yeah, that has happened to me. I then state, will, that is what it is like for me, but on a bigger scale and it is internally. Sometimes, this opens their eyes and they can get an idea of what it may be like to live the way we do. some people are just so idiotic in beliving that this is an illness.

So when these people start in on you again,, try stating this to them the way I do, it really does help them to open their eyes. I tell them every time you sneeze, cough and sometimes laugh, the pulling and burning flare up. I will keep you and your family in my prayers and I will pray for those that harrass you and belittle you,because they don't see physical symptoms, so that they may become more compassionate.

Good luck Linda Garcia

Live life to the fullest today because there is no guarantee that there will be a tomorrow

The New Yahoo! Search - Faster. Easier. Bingo.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: