Elaine/Germany

Thu Jun 12 08:05:07 2003

Elaine, If you are suffering from ARD, there is hope and help. All I can do is tell you about my experience, and hope you have a similar one. The doctor that "saved my life" and others, is Dr. Daniel Kruschinski, and I want to shout it from the rooftop. I want for you and all others suffering, the same thing I have.....pain and adhesion free days. I can reach out to people like you and tell you about my experience. On Feb. 20, 2003, I traveled to Germany and had adhesion surgery with Dr. Kruschinski and am now pain and adhesion free, and enjoying my life. His e-mail address is: Daniel.Kruschinski@endogyn.com and his website is: http://www.endogyn.com He has two advantages to send you home adhesion and pain free. The abdolift (no carbon dioxide gas) which the gas causes more adhesions and the spraygel (not approved in U.S.) Spraygel is used for the prevention of the growth of adhesions, and is made in U.S. Hope you check this information out and are soon happy and pain free. Dr. Kruschinski is a talented, kind and compassionate, and caring doctor. Love Carolyn

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: