Re: Swelling Belly

Sat May 17 10:59:53 2003

Caryn, Just a little info. I had my hysterectomy 1 1/2 years ago thinking I would be adhesion free. I am now waiting for my 2nd surgery due to adhesions; after EVERY thing is gone. My hysterectomy was my 12th surgery and I really thought it would be my last... I thought wrong. There is small 3% of people that after a hysterectomy endometriosis does not go away, and another percent of people that just seem to form adhesions more. Just something to think about... I don't know if you have children ...I never got to. There is a lot to think about before that big step. If you have any ?'s just email me :) Kelly Marlow -----Original Message----- From: adhesions@adhesions.org [mailto:adhesions@adhesions.org] On Behalf Of Caryn Sent: Saturday, May 17, 2003 8:42 AM To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Subject: Re: Swelling Belly

Hi Elaine, - I never really noticed that. All I notice is that when I look at my body from the mirror on a side profile, it is shape like a pregnant tummy. I had my myo in 8/2002. I was wondering if my uterus is spreading. I've herad that term before. Now, you had a hysterectomy - right??? You would think that you would be free of adhesions. Now I'm frightened because Ihave lots of adhesions and I'm afraid if I have to go that route for a hyst... that I will be worse off.

BTW, when I post I sometimes see my post 2 times. I don't understand this and see others too twice. Just wanted you all to know I post is once only.

Well thanks, Caryn

At Sat, 17 May 2003, Elaine wrote: >
>Does anyone else notice that their belly is not as swollen in the
>morning?
>
>Mine seems to be smaller when I wake up. By the afternoon it is
swollen >to twice the size it was when I woke up. By the time I get ready to go
>to bed, it is even bigger.
>
>Any ideas or similar experiences?

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: