Re: Lillian.

Mon May 5 23:30:57 2003

At Sat, 03 May 2003, Spincon58 . wrote: >Dear Connie,

My pain was back 7 days after surgery I am back on my pain meds.I am working on finances to go to Germany. Unfortunately my insurance has told me they would not cover so Ihave to fight it out on my own. I saw someone asked about the long thin spagetti like BM's. Well if your bowels are stuck like mine it looks like a grape vine of small intestines attached to the top of my abdominal cavity in about 10 different places. My adhesions are mostly in my small intestines. So imagine your food going through all those tangled up areas and ask me why I moan in pain so.I have still pictures of my last 2 surgeries for to show the other docs I go see and I want them to tell me that adhesions don't cause pain. No maybe the adhesion itself isn't the pain buster but the way my intestines are attached you can't tell me that food passing in those intestines pulling and tugging isn't painful. My best regards to you Connie. But when You have been through what I have and know what is happening to you by now and also have pictures to back you up. I think I can manage to explain my case to the docs and know that I want this treatment or that and have the right to refuse as a patient. Lillian >Lillian,
>
>We are all learning from every single post that is written. I have spaghetti
>like bowels all the time and I have adhesions. I had no idea that was one of
>the signs. Something else you said it always gets worse. I had two surgeries
>and I don't want to suffer like you did for nine years. Why is my Dr. so
>afraid to talk to me about adhesions? It's so hard to get an answer from the
>medical professional. I told my husband I want to go to Germany. I'm in the
>process of sending my surgical reports to Dr. K. Lillian , Are you pain free
>after your surgery?
>
>Connie

Enter keywords: