Re: My Surgery report

Wed Apr 23 22:46:35 2003

Thank you Angie, I am feeling better, It is just so frustrating. I was on the phone for almost 2 hrs with a loving soul that could feel my frustration. I don;t usually go through "Pity parties" but I needed this one today.

I also know every thing you said IS TRUE. I also want to make a difference. I need time to think about this, because I DON'T want to be cut open.. (I have had 4 major abdominal surgeries, and I want NO MORE.

It is late and I have a board I have to check, so I may try to write you tomorrow, and finish this, wanted to talk of pain management, and that I do not take pills, but have a few "high powered" for intense migrainse.

Blessings to you, and thank you for the reply. Sue

> ----- Original Message -----
From: SammyD832@aol.com To: Multiple recipients of list ADHESIONS Sent: Wednesday, April 23, 2003 10:56 PM Subject: Re: My Surgery report

--
  Sue,
    Sweetie, I dont know you but I just read your surgery report & I am just like you , & believe me me when you do find one to  cut you wide open it will only get if you can imagine this 10x worse....
  I have had endometerosis & adhesions since the age of 17 & I am  now 37 years old. I have had 14 major surgeries.. a chunk of my colon gone due to adhesions along with 4to 5 feet of intestines.
  I know have adhesions in the same place as you  plus kidneys, bladder, ureters, spleen, intestines, bowels,gallbladder, & everything in the abdomen, sweetie I was & still am miserable & Begged them to help me just one year ago next month, & believe me it is Worse, even thought they put the adhesion barriers. Us people that have adhesions just have a really terrible situation. Docters hate to touch us cause they think we are a law suit waiting to happen, Adhesions are VERY dangerous for then to just start cutting off the liver & all the vital organs because they cant see, these horrible scars are Covering our organs & it could kill us, although we feel like we are dying anyways. I know how you feel.
  I'm in pain management & take ALOT of medications & still am in constant pain, my meds cost me 1,300.00 a month. And still there are ALOT of days I cant get off the couch. Unfortunately there arent many docters that think that they cause pain, BUT there are some that do.My pain management docters wife has them, so he does know some-what. And I know it sounds crazy but my OBGYN of 20 yeras who just retired, wife had them too., so I've been forunate.
  But now I do not have an OBGYN, & I know its gonna be hard to find one that believes that they cause this type of pain.Well
  sweets I just wanted you to know your NOT alone , & you are in my prayers..............feel free to e-mail me anytime, depending on my pain level, I will get back to you as soon as I read it..........my address is: Sammyd832@aol.com               & my name is "Angie".....
     Have a blessed night & God Bless sweetie!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                                                Hugs,
                                                    Angie

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: