search for a doctor in WA state

From: Deanna (
Wed Apr 16 10:29:58 2003

I have been suffering for years with heavy periods, pelvic pain, and nausea. Recently I've been also getting severe colon/rectum spasms during my period, and lately in between. I go to the county hospital in Seattle, WA, and I am having a horrible time getting the message across that I have endometriosis. I am only 39, and hope to have a child yet as I am newly re-married. Does anyone know how I can find a DR that will listen to me and get something done for me besides changing my birth control pills every couple months. Sometimes I am so overwhelmed by the pain, I think that I'm going to get a sharp knife or scaple and take care of the problem myself!

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: