Re: My email disappeared

From: Tracy [IAS Administrator] (tracy.joslin@adhesions.org)
Sat Apr 12 12:19:00 2003

At Fri, 11 Apr 2003, Sally Grigg wrote: >
>Well, I never thought it could happen to me. I wrote an email about the
>new rules - basically do unto others as you would have them do unto you.
>Well, it never appeared. I guess I've been dropped down the cystern. If
>this gets to you all, its been nice knowing you and thank you for your
>support. Love, as always, Sally Grigg

If you find there are problems with getting your messages through onto the board please let us know. As stated previously, everyone sees the messages posted to the board at the same time - your message cannot be deleted ahead of time.

So, if your message does not appear after a few hours, it means there is a problem with the server and we must let our server admin with obgyn.net know this. Because of this there could be a delay in finding out why your message did not make it to the board. We ask for your patience when these times occur. Please do not post a message that you assume you are no longer allowed on the board when these events occur. I've covered this topic before - if you weren't allowed to post; we would tell you about it!

So, lets give this subject a rest and PLEASE start posting messages that show support for others (myself included) who are dealing with this dreaded condition of adhesions.

Now, I'm off to finish working on those links everybody has asked be updated :)

Thank you.

--
Tracy Joslin
IAS Administrator
tracy.joslin@adhesions.org

Neither the IAS, Synechion, Dr. Wiseman or any other representative offers medical advice. Always consult a qualified medical professional.

Enter keywords:
Returns per screen: Require all keywords: